- Brain and Head Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Fatal accident claims
- Diesel spill accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Motorcycle accident claims
- MCN Law Columns
- Recent cases
- Groundbreaking cases
- Bike accident statistics
- Changing solicitors
- Contact us
- Legal Notices
- All accidents claims handled
- Diesel spill and hit and run specialists
- MCN Legal Expert
- No win-no fee 100% Compensation
- Motor Accident specialists
Call today: 01446 794 169
Bikelawyer is a specialist firm of solicitors committed to recovering the maximum possible compensation for motorcyclists injured in road traffic accidents.
Bikelawyer deals with serious, fatal and catastrophic injury cases especially involving brain and spinal cord injuries.We have specialist expertise in amputations and severe fracture cases. We recover many millions of pounds of compensation for our clients each year.
Bikelawyer has extensive experience in filtering accidents, accidents caused by diesel spills and hit and run accidents.
Leading motorcycle accident solicitor Andrew Campbell is the Senior Solicitor of Bikelawyer. Andrew is Motorcycle News' (MCN) Legal Expert and columnist. Bikelawyer is also legal expert to Welsh Bikers and Dragon Bikers, Wales' largest motorcycle forums.
We take on many cases from other law firms much to our clients' benefit with previous offers being way exceeded and greater compensation obtained.
Bikelawyer operates a no-win, no-fee policy.
If you need expert advice from leading motorcycle and personal injury lawyers contact email@example.com and one of the team will contact you without delay to discuss your case.
Reasons to instruct Bikelawyer:
- Quality of service, maximising compensation and speed of settlement are Bikelawyer’s priorities
- Bikelawyer is Motorcycle News (MCN's) legal expert and columnist of MCN Law
- Bikelawyer's Andrew Campbell is a Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine
- We only employ legally qualified staff - all our lawyers are Law Society members